Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Q&A with Big Sean

The following videos of my interview with Big Sean are from I Speak Hip Hop and Rolling Stone conducted at the Michelangelo Towers, Sandton, Johannesburg on Sunday, 2 February 2014.

Big Sean and I smiling for a selfie
"Rolling Stone SA's Mooketsi Nthite caught up with BET and Billboard award winning rapper Big Sean after his first performance in Mzansi at Axecess Jozi on the 1st of February. They riff on the concept of homosexuality in hip-hop, light skin girls vs. dark skin girls, the rapper's early days and his upcoming wedding."


"In 9th grade I got made fun of a lot cos I didn't have the newest clothes."
"Kendrick Lamar is my homy, he calls me, texts me asks how I'm doing..."
"There is nothing wrong with being gay, I have many gay friends." View interview here


View interview here












1 comment: